By reserving the cabin you agree that you have read the following rental agreement and agree to the terms and conditions.
1. No smoking ANYTHING inside of the cabin…. You can smoke OUTSIDE, but please, put your butts in an ash tray.
2. You must be at least 21 to rent a cabin. Children are more than welcome accompanied by an adult. There are places that children cannot be by themselves, including but not limited to the pond area, trails, bluffs, hot tubs, etc. We don’t mean to be sticklers, but we do not want our little people injured.
3. Cedar Rock Cabins are not responsible for your damaged or lost or stolen personal items.
4. You are responsible for lost or stolen or damaged items belonging to Cedar Rock Cabins. We do have an inventory of all items in the cabins.
5. Please take care of the cabin as if it were your home….or better! You don’t want to be on the naughty lists which most cabin owners share with each other.
6. Our small cabins sleep 5-6 comfortably. Please do not put very small children on a top bunk (if applicable) so they won’t fall off and get hurt. The Toler will sleep 8 with the couch folded out. More if you want to get cozy!
7. No oils, lotions, bubbles, soaps, or anything like that are allowed in the hot tub. No smoking in the hot tub. If we see bubbles or a film or a butt or burn on the hot tub, we have to drain it and scrub it and refill it, which costs us, which will cost you additional fees. Please make sure you clean your feet before you get in. No street clothes, as they have too many soap suds left in them and will make the hot tub suds up. Bathing suits or trunks only.
8. Check in time is 3 P.M., and check- out time is 11 A.M. If the cabin is unoccupied and we have it ready for you, you can call to see if you can get in earlier. We will do everything in our power to accommodate you! Please abide by the check- out time so we can get ready for our next guests!
9. PETS: We love our pets too! So, we decided if you can’t be away from your pet, bring him/her with you. All pets must be free from fleas and ticks. No more than 2 pets per cabin. You must pick up after your pets. All pets must be house broken. No potty pads allowed. Our floors are wood and it would ruin them if they miss. Please pick up your outside pet poop if it is in the walking area. You can throw it in the woods, just not where someone might step. No pets in the hot tub. If you can’t keep the pet off the furniture, please put a sheet over the couch or chair. Cats must be de-clawed. Litter boxes can be placed inside but must be scooped out daily. All pets must be leashed outside. We will not be responsible for pets that get lost. If your dog is mean, please leave it at home. If you go out and leave your pet at the cabin, your pet must be crated. No exceptions. You are responsible for your pet’s behavior. There is a $10 per night, per pet fee.
10. CLEANING: Please wash your dishes and put them away, wipe off counters, wipe out sinks, take out the trash to the dumpster. Please sweep and/or mop up spills on the floors, make sure microwave and coffee pot is clean, and put dirty towels and wash rags in the shower. You do not have to make or strip the beds before you leave, so we can tell which beds have been used. All of this is posted in the cabin for your review. Thank you for helping keep our cabins clean!
11. FEES: By reserving your cabin online you agree to allow Cedar Rock Cabins to electronically debit your card for the amount of your reservation on the day you make the reservation. For Violet’s Song and Skipper’s Dream: $139.00 per night, plus taxes, The Toler is much larger, so it is $179.00 per night, plus taxes. Cancellations must be made 14 days prior to proposed arrival date. You must call and talk to me in person, 14 days in advance, or you will be charged the full price of the cabin. (I will try to rent the cabin if you are not able to come, and if I do, I will refund you the days I rented it out) I’ve had too many to cancel the day of arrival because it rained…..so sorry, I can’t control the weather.
12. The cabins are located in the woods. I highly recommend an insect repellent. There are ticks, mosquitos, and numerous other “bugs” that can creep, crawl and fly. If you leave the door open for periods of time (packing in and out suitcases, etc.) they will crawl or fly inside too. We have the cabins sprayed by a reliable company, however it can happen.
13. If you wish to share your experience with someone you love, give them the gift of a weekend surrounded by the stress free life of Cedar Rock Cabins. Please give us a call so that we can tell you about the gift certificates or packages that are available.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: This property is privately owned. Guest(s) accept camping privileges with the understanding that he/she/they hereby release Cedar Rock Cabins, its officers, employees, and land owner of all liability for loss or damage to property and injury to his/her person arising out of the use of Cedar Rock Cabins Facilities; and agrees to indemnify Cedar Rock Cabins, its officers, employees, and land owner against any claims resulting from the loss or damage to property or injury to person of any member of the family, visitor, or guest(s) of the registered cabin renter/lessee arising from the use of Cedar Rock Cabins facilities or any land owned by the land owner.
Please feel free to call me if you have any questions. If for some reason I do not answer, please leave a message. I will call you back as soon as I can.
Cedar Rock Cabins